Sunday 14 February 2010

XP2010 workshop and lightning talk

I've just heard that two of my proposals for XP2010 have been accepted, which means I will definitely be off to Trondheim in early June. I've heard Trondheim is very beautiful, and the XP conference it usually excellent, so I'm really looking forward to it. It will actually be my 8th XP conference!

I'm going to be running a half day workshop "Test Driven Development: Performing Art", which will be similar to the one I ran at XP2009, (which I blogged about here). I've put up a call for proposals on the codingdojo wiki, so do write to me if you're interested in taking part.

The other thing I'll be doing is a lightning talk "Making GUI testing productive and agile". This will basically be a brief introduction to PyUseCase with a little demo. Hopefully it will raise interest in this kind of approach.

Perhaps I'll see you there?

No comments: